1092 Eagle Nest Place
Danville, CA 94526
Public: (925) 736-1018
Blackhawk is an elegant community with a strong sense of neighborhood, surrounded by a beautiful country club, nestled in the hills below Mount Diablo. It consists of the neighborhoods of Blackhawk, Silver Maple, Silver Oak, Oakridge, Tennis Villas, Saddleback, and Hidden Oaks with a total of approximately 2300 homes. There are over 25 miles of private roads and hundreds of acres of open space, meandering inside and around the borders of the community. Blackhawk is one of the most beautiful communities in Northern California. Blackhawk residents are proud of their sense of responsibility in community service:
- Each year Blackhawk makes their baseball and soccer fields available to local sporting leagues.
- The Holiday Food Drive benefits the Contra Costa Solano Food Bank.
- Annual clothing drive around the holidays with donations going to homeless shelters Contra Costa County.
- Patriots Day fundraiser for organizations that help past and present military personnel.
- In 2000, Blackhawk proudly began an alliance with Hospice of Contra Costa County and designated one of the beautiful Oak trees outside the main entrance as a Hospice Tree of Lights. The lighting ceremony held in early December is well attended with the Diablo Vista Middle School Chorus providing the music.
Blackhawk has its own police department which helps to keep Blackhawk’s residents and properties safe by providing outstanding law enforcement services. The current Chief of Police for the Blackhawk Police Services District is Lieutenant Tricia England.